06/11/09

Shuffle! x3

Out your MP3 player oc choice on shuffle. Answer the following questions with the TITLE of the song.

What is my goal in life? Millionaire (WTH xD)
What is my best achievement so far? Make some Noise xDDDD
How will I die? Junshin (ok... o que é que isso significa? xD)
My epitaph will read: Breaking the Habit (o k é epitaph? xD)
My motto in life is: Supermassive Black Hole (o.O)
Last night I dreamt about: Piece of Love (nem sei com que é que sonhei xD)
The first thing I thought when I woke up was: Massive Wonders
Peoples' first impressions of me are: Hear me (deve ser por ser muito faladora xD)
If I was made world leader, the first thing I'd do is: All for One o.O
How would I describe myself? Joint o.O
My favourite past-time is: Voulez Vous (ahm nao xD)
When I look in the mirror, I see: Todoke Kanai Kimochi (nem sei o que significa xD)
I feel like: These Words

Now answer the questions with the FIRST LINE of each song.
I woke up this morning and said: I want to CHANGE THE WORLD ahahahahahahahahaahahaha
While I was in the shower, I sang: What an amazing time xD
My boyfriend/girlfriend rang me and said: Vem dançar comigo pelas ondas da aventura o.O
So I replied: (japanese help xD) zasetsu mamire ryuukou ni magire  tradução: Smeared with setbacks, lost in fads

I missed my bus, and was so angry I shouted: (não tem letra a musica xDDDDD)
While I waited for the next one, some guy came up to me and said: Hei hooo aha xD
When the bus arrived, the conductor told me: If I lose any more than this, will my heart be forgiven
By the time I arrived in town, I was thinking: Welcome to the night and you will see you have the magic power o.o
I saw someone I knew, so I waved to get their attention and called: It 's getting so lonely xD
I went into a cafe and ordered: So what you see it's only half a story xD
A charity worker asked me for a donation, and when I said no they said: wake up!
Some guy/girl started flirting with me, and said: NON STOP! XD
To which I replied: I need time, (time) (Love) Joy (Joy) I need space (Love) I need me (Action)
Then their girlfriend/boyfriend appeared and screamed at me: Vuelvo a mirar tus ojos son un volcán xDDD
But before I ran away, I yelled this in return: You're my lover undercover XD
I only just caught the bus in time, and sat down thinking: I don't wanna loose control before falling XD
Some kids were playing their music really loud, so I turned round and said: We watched the fading vapor trails
Someone sent me a text which read: There is a place in the night o.O
As I walked home, I tripped over and banged my knee. It hurt so much I said: No one can get in our way anymore.
I had a near-death experiance because of it and God said to me: How did i get here? I turned around and there you were
Then he asked me what I wanted most and I said: I always need a Time on my own xD
When I got home, my hamster said: You know i just give you my heart…secret heart (o hamster!!! atençao xD)
I went to bed, and the last thing I thought was: Here I am again talking to myself xD

With your player still on shuffle, list the next 10 artists that come up (no repeats):
#1: (Sainkoku Monogatari o.O)
#2: Nana Mizuki *.*
#3: DJ BOBO
#4: Cascada
#5: HairSpray cast o.O
#6: May\'n *.* (Sheryl de Macross Frontier)
#7: M.I.A. (Slumdog Millionaire)
#8: Kelly Clarkson
#9: Seether ft Amy Lee
#10: KOTOKO

Now answer these questions (without shuffle).
Out of these, which is your favourite band? Linkin Park
Have you ever seen #4 in concert? No... mas adoraria
Do you own any merchendise by #9? Da Amy Lee sim xD o primeiro disco dos Evanescence
Have you met any members of #2? QUEM ME DERA ;_;
Do any of your friends like #10? uhm... não sei xD
If #1 was to do the soundtrack for a film, what would the film be about? um filme de emperadores e samurais o.O
What's your favourite song by #8? Since you been gone! x3
What's your favourite album by #3? Ahm... a musica é da Eurovision song contest xD
When/where was the first time you heard #7? Em outubro quando vi slumdog millionaire x3
What do you like about #6? tem uma voz mesmo awesome *.*
How long ago did #5 form? ahm.... 2 anos?

Put your player on shuffle again and list the first 10 SONGS (and artists) that come up. No song repeats.
#1: Way back to love - Haley Bennet & Hugh Grant
#2: Uso - SID
#3: Sora to umi no Shi - Tenmon
#4: Kiss the girl - Samuel E Wright
#5: Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
#6: Holding out for a hero - Jennifer Saunders
#7: I'm a Slave 4 U - Britney Spears
#8: Caramelldansen! - Caramell
#9: What it takes - Aaryn Doyle
#10: Senior Year Spring Musical - High School Musical Cast

Out of these, which song is your favourite? Last Cross *.*
If you had to choose one, which would you play at your funeral? Why? que deprimente D: nao escolho nenhuma xD
How about as a first dance at your wedding? Why? Holding out for a hero *-*
How does #1 make you feel? Bem :3
Does #9 remind you of anyone? Uhm... not really
Do you like to singalong to #6? Yaaaaa é tão awesome
Tell me your favourite lyric from #2: Nee kimi wa oboete imasuka <3
What kind of music is #7? Pop xD
If #8 was used in a movie, what scene would it portray? omfg noesss nao ponham isto num filme é deprimente xD
Have you got any other versions/mixes of #5? nopes
What is the best part of #10? ahm lá mais pro meio xD
Does #4 have male or female vocals? male o.o sebastian ftw! xD
Has #3 ever been played on the radio? NO o_o

Sem comentários: